The Mass Save® program work with your utility companies to provide rebates and 0% financing for energy-efficient comfort systems. Nashoba Air & BoilerWorks can help you with the necessary paperwork and will advise you on the systems best suited to your family circumstances and budget.
You can save up to $500 on central air conditioning and Mini-Split Heat Pumps. There are rebates on gas, oil or propane heating systems and water heaters. There are also incentives for insulation and wireless and programmable thermostats.
Here’s where you can find out the details for the products and projects you are considering:
- Mini-Split Heat Pumps (electric) – Up to $500 rebate
- Heat Pump Water Heaters (electric) – $750 rebate
- Oil or Propane Heating and Water Heating Equipment – Up to $1,750 rebate
- Heating and Water Heating Equipment (gas) – Up to $1600 rebate
- Early Heating & Cooling Equipment Replacement Rebates
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps (electric) – Up to $500 rebate
- Insulation – Higher incentives for super insulation of exterior walls
- Insulation – 75% off up to $2,000
- Wireless Thermostats – Discounted Price and No-Cost Installation
- Wireless & 7-Day Programmable Thermostats – Up to $100 rebate
New heating or air conditioning systems or other energy-efficient home improvement projects can be a large investment, but there are products that qualify for 0% interest loan through local banking institutions. Nashoba Air & BoilerWorks will advise you about which products are eligible and which financial institutions are participating. The links below provide more information.
- Heating System Replacement
- Domestic Hot Water & Solar Hot Water Heaters
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps
- Insulation & Replacement Windows
After calling Nashoba Air to discuss your plans and get a no-obligation estimate, you’ll need to contact Mass Save® to request a Home Energy Assessment. Call 866-527-7283 or visit masssave.com. This Home Energy Assessment is free and there is no obligation.
We’ll walk you through all the steps to be sure you get the discounts and rebates for which you are entitled. Get started today!