Keep your cool! Prevent you’re A/C from failing this summer. When the snow finally melts, consider the following home comfort and safety tasks as you prepare for you annual cooling system maintenance:
- Clear debris from your gutters
- Trim the bushes and shrubs back, allowing a two-foot minimum clearance around your outdoor unit.
- Check and replace your air conditioner filter as required.
- Clean your ducts, vents and registers.
- TEST your air-conditioning system by running it in cool mode for a few minutes.
- If it’s time to replace your cooling system, contact us for a free estimate by a comfort consultant.
Don’t forget to schedule your annual cooling system maintenance! Meant to last 16-20 years or more with proper maintenance, this neglected Trane 3 ton unit only made it to age 12.